As much as we love warm Minnesota summers, it’s important to have a reliable air conditioning system for those hot and humid days. Partner with Binder Heating to ensure your air conditioning system is always running efficiently at the start of every season.
Maintenance & Repair
Servicing your home air conditioner on a regular schedule helps avoid costly emergencies and gives you confidence you’ll be comfortable in your home during the hot summer months.
- Quality service and repair on all major AC brands
- 24-hour, on-call service
- Clear, straightforward estimates and recommendations
Our experienced team is highly trained to give your air conditioning system a proper tune up and walk you through any recommendations to extend its life and keep it running efficiently.
Sign up for our annual service plan and gain peace of mind with a regular maintenance schedule.
Replacement & Installation
Although we’ll do everything we can to keep your equipment running, your air conditioner will finally reach the end of its lifecycle. When it’s time for replacement, we’re here to consult with you and provide recommendations tailored to your home and budget.
What should you expect from an air conditioning installation? Here’s our process:
- Inspect existing unit and share all findings with you
- Talk through all options to find the most appropriate system for your budget and home
- Answer questions on financing your new equipment
- Schedule an installation date that works with your schedule
- Show you how to use your new equipment and answer any questions
- Provide a 1-year warranty on work performed (equipment warranties offered by manufacturers)
If you’re remodeling or building a new home, we can help with project design and make sure we’re recommending an installation to fit your plans.
Brands We Carry
We recommend and install air conditioning units we’re confident will give you with the best combination of cost, performance, and longevity.
The Binder representative met with us at their office and explained the different heating and air conditioning options available to us. They explained the alternatives in excellent detail, and answered our questions very competently and without pressure to buy.
–Angie’s List Review
Schedule Heating and Cooling Service
Licensed and insured to serve homes and businesses in St. Paul, Minneapolis, and the Twin Cities metro.