It can be stressful when your furnace or boiler goes out unexpectedly or needs replacement. At Binder Heating, we’re here to respond quickly, explain your options thoroughly, and get your heat back up and running.
Customized Parts and Speciality Installation
Servicing your furnace or boiler on a regular basis helps avoid costly emergencies and gives you confidence knowing your heating system remains in good working condition.
How do you know when to call for maintenance?
- Is your heating system making unusual noises?
- Is your furnace not keeping the temperature steady?
- Has your system not been checked in a long time?
- Is your gas bill getting high?
- Is there a room in your house that’s always cold?
- Or is it simply not operating how you think it should?
Our experienced team is highly trained to provide a proper tune up and assessment. We’ll walk you through any recommended repairs to extend your equipment’s life and keep it running efficiently.
Review our recommended service plans and gain peace of mind with a regular maintenance schedule.
Heating Replacement and Installation
When your furnace, boiler, or heating system reaches end of life, we’re here to consult with you and provide recommendations suited to your unique home and budget.
What should you expect from an air conditioning installation? Here’s our process:
- Inspect existing unit and share all findings with you
- Talk through all options to find the most appropriate system for your budget and home
- Answer questions on financing your new equipment
- Schedule an installation date that works with your schedule
- Show you how to use your new equipment and answer any questions
- Provide a 1-year warranty on work performed (equipment warranties offered by manufacturers)
Home Remodels and Conversions
If you’re remodeling or converting to a different kind of heating system, we can help with project design and make sure we’re recommending an installation that fits your desired plans and needs.
Services for installations, new construction, and remodels:
- Obtain permits for residences
- Provide design support based on your desired plans
- Install all equipment and ductwork
- Perform gas, oil, electric conversions
- Complete post-installation inspections
Brands We Recommend
We recommend and install furnaces and heating systems we know provide great value and longevity. All of the brands we recommend offer you:
- Lower energy costs
- Greater reliability
- Higher efficiency
- Increased air comfort
- Better air control
- High ratings on consumer reports
What a good experience it was having Binder come to my house to do maintenance and a repair on my two furnaces. The gentleman that came was on time, knowledgeable and friendly. He explained what he was doing and I was totally comfortable with him…I will certainly call Binder again in the future and would recommend your company to anyone.
–Sue W., West St. Paul
Schedule Heating and Cooling Service
Licensed and insured to serve homes and businesses in St. Paul, Minneapolis, and the Twin Cities metro.