We are seeking a detail orientated, highly motivated, self-starter to fill the position of Project Manager in our heating and air conditioning company. The Project Manager is the primary contact for our contractors and non-service customers, completes all paperwork and scheduling for projects, performs duties related to accounts payable, and other varying administrative functions.
Project Operations Manager: Responsible for Commercial Project Management Checklist on all commercial projects, generate proposals, prepare project information (subcontracts/submittals/scheduling/purchasing/permits), prepare work orders and billing, register equipment, enter information in Field Edge throughout project, move jobs through each step in the system
Accounts Receivable: Create billing structure on each commercial project with an estimated timeline, submit appropriate paperwork and certified payroll in a timely manner, follow up with builders for timely payment
Administrative Support: Answering phone, maintain customer and job information in Field Edge, maintain records and filing, schedule estimates, clerical duties, obtain information for superiors or other duties as requested
Perform Other Duties as Required
- 2-year degree (mechanical, business or marketing equivalent preferred) or equivalent
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, Quick Books, and strong computer skills
- Effective communication skills
- Detail orientated and maintain accuracy in work
- Efficient time management skills and organization
- Ability to multitask and handle potentially stressful situations calmly and appropriately
- Must be responsible and dependable with information and tasks
- Ability to work well on team of office staff
- Previous experience with HVAC, mechanical or construction work
- Accounting skills
- Ability to solve problems within the office environment
- Ability to work within and create systems
Compensation dependent on education and experience. Ability to advance quickly. Medical insurance, retirement, and paid holidays and vacation.
Join The Binder Team
Interested in joining the team at Binder Heating & Air Conditioning? Give us a call at (651) 457-8781 or apply online today.
We know quality compensation means more than just a pay check. Receive full dental and medical benefits in addition to paid vacation.
Through paid training and on-the-job experiences, we give you opportunities to expand your skills and grow your career working alongside a team of skilled technicians.
As a family-run business, we care about our employees and their families. We’re committed to making every effort to give you a healthy work-life balance.
Schedule Heating and Cooling Service
Licensed and insured to serve homes and businesses in St. Paul, Minneapolis, and the Twin Cities metro.