Take Care of your Indoor Air!
Right now, making sure your indoor air is as clean as possible is a high priority for many of us. There are several products we offer that can help improve the indoor air quality of your business. Some of these products are proven to remove virus and bacteria from your indoor air. Ensure you are doing everything can to care for those who work in your place of business!
RGF is a leader in technology that uses oxidation to help provide clean air. Here are a few of their products we recommend you consider.
RGF Magnetic Mount PH1 Package Units
- Great option if air ducts are not accessible in your place of business
- Creates an Advanced Oxidation Process consisting of Hydro-peroxides, super oxide ions and hydroxide ions. All are friendly oxidizers. By friendly oxidizers, we mean oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant. These oxidizers and the UV energy kill microbes in the HVAC unit as well as throughout the room at the source of contamination.
- Kills bacteria, viruses, and mold
- Reduces odors and VOCs (chemical odors)
- Mounts magnetically to your blower motor in your HVAC equipment
PKG 5 (if you have up to 3.5 tons of cooling)
PKG 9 (between 3.5 and 7.5 tons of cooling)
PKG 14 (between 7.5 and 20 tons of cooling)
REME Halo Air Purification System by RGF
This product installs directly into your air duct and uses ionizing and LED light technologies to clean the air.
- Both Ionizes and uses LED light technology to remove contaminates
- Reduces airborne and surface microbials, bacteria, viruses, and mold
- Reduction of smoke, odors, VOCs, allergens, dust, and particulate
- Mercury and ozone free
- Seven-year limited warranty
- Long-life replaceable LED cell module with 2.5x longer life than current mercury vapor UV lamp technologies. LED cell lasts approximately 3 years on average run time.
- For a list of viruses and bacteria that RGF technology addresses, click here.
iWave-C Air Purifier by Nu-Calgon
- Installs directly into your existing air duct to clean air as it flows into your place of business
- Specially designed for light commercial systems up to 12 tons (4800 CFM)
- Self-cleaning, no maintenance required
- Kills mold, bacteria, and viruses
- Reduces smoke, odors, VOCs, allergens, dust, and particulate
- Mercury and ozone free
- Three-year limited warranty
Schedule Heating and Cooling Service
Licensed and insured to serve homes and businesses in St. Paul, Minneapolis, and the Twin Cities metro.